I'm learning to surf!!!
The Digital Tuesday challenge this week is tropical warmth...which some of you need right now if you're buried under snow drifts!
I knew I wanted to use this lovely digital beach image from Fresh Brewed Designs and then I saw the TLC sentiment, well...a card was born!
Remember you can't stop the Waves But you can learn to Surf
Stamps: Fresh Brewed Designs (Peace Be Still digi),
SU! leaves (Refuge & Strength set)
sentiment: Create with TLC designs
Paper: SU! cs
Ink: Copic markers, Color Box ink, SU! ink pads
I saw a tutorial on coloring a beachy scene and wanted to try it. I obviously need more practice! eek!!! But I'll get there! lol What really upsets me is I forgot to jot down where I saw this tutorial....it was just recent, so if anyone knows please let me know!!! I thinks it's VERY important to give credit where credit is due!!!
ETA: I found it...it was the lovely Theresa Momber from Crafting The Web...here's the tutorial!
To see more tropical inspiration and read all about our wonderful sponsor this week, Robyn's Fetish, pop over to the
Digital Tuesday Challenge blog!
We had a somewhat harsh weekend, so glad it's over, but it ended well with the football playoffs! So happy the Steelers are playing the Jets and not the Patriots! lol Though it was really hard to see New England defeated! This next weekend promises to be better...we have a wonderful birthday to celebrate and hopefully see the Steelers going to the Superbowl!
Catch ya all later, thanks so much for stoppin' by!
Blessings!
some more challenges...
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Let's relax
Challenge Up Your Life - clean & simple
Crafty Emma - no designer papers
Fab 'n' Funky - warm, toasty colours
Opus Gluei - make a scene
Pear Tree Designs - free for all
pile it on - anything goes
Wild Orchid - let's get sentimental
Scrap & Stamp Saturday - anything goes
ResQ chall. - bright bold colors
.
You have read this article Fresh Brewed Designs /
summer
with the title Digital Tuesday - Tropical Warmth. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/digital-tuesday-tropical-warmth.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Digital Tuesday - Tropical Warmth"
Post a Comment