Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Family Trip!
























We just got back from our family trip! It was awesome and EXHAUSTING. We took ALL three dogs... kinda crazy, but we didn't want to leave them behind. I am happy to report that I didn't get a speeding ticket this time because I used cruise control! What a life savor. Its so trusty... THREE times I passed by a police officer hidden with a radar and I was going the correct speed limit. Of course, I still panicked and slammed on the breaks. I pretty much drove the entire time. Tina and I were both impressed with my stamina. :)
Anyway, the trip was awesome. We got to see Tina's family and closest friends. I got to meet Tina's mom's sister who is 91. She was SO sweet! When Tina told her Carly was her daughter she was so loving. Carly helped her look through our photo album and every time there was a picture of me or Tina she pointed and said "Mommy!" :) So cute.
Carly said SO many cute things on this trip. She called out Mommies to Tina and I the other night when she was eating. She always says Puppies to the dogs and its just so funny that she knows how to make Mommy plural to include both of us. I love it! Another cute thing she said the other day was "HOME!" She was tired and wanted to go. She had never said that word before! She also put three words together and said, "ME...BOTTLE...GET!" I didn't know she knew the words Me or GET.
Its so good to be home. We're so beat.
You have read this article with the title Family Trip!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/family-trip.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Family Trip!"