Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

you're snow wonderful...


It's Tuesday which means the Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge...it's been wonderful having Maile Belles as our Guest Sketch Artist for December!!!  This sketch is super fun...I did my own little spin on it...


Here's my fun monochromatic card with POW:)


I managed to use some older MME Christmas paper, Colorful Christmas...the ink is Color Box Chalk/Pink Pastel.  Do see that I used 2 different Skipping Stones Design sets?

The snowflakes are from Brrrrthday:


I popped a pearl in the center of each snowflake...

The sentiment is from Sassy Snow:


Did you notice the fun zig zag stitching on the sentiment panel?

I love that both sets can easily take you through the winter and beyond...not just for the holidays!

I'm also linking my card to the Caardvarks final challenge, Monochromatic Cards...

You won't wanna miss the fabbie goodness from the other gals on the Skipping Stones Design Team:
and our December Guest DT:
Maile Belles-Guest Sketch Artist
Kelley Eubanks-Guest Designer

Just a reminder of the fun Skipping Stones Design Blog Candy that I have up for grabs... the Funny Coffee vol#1 set:


Leave me a comment on my Tips & Techniques post on the Skipping Stones Design blog AND my sneaky peek post on my blog for TWO chances at the candy...oh yeah, you do have to answer one question when you leave a comment on my blog, but it is easy smeasy:)
Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!!

You have read this article mme / skipping stones dt with the title you're snow wonderful.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/you-snow-wonderful.html. Thanks!

No comment for "you're snow wonderful..."