Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

winner...winner...chicken dinner...

This is my 2nd post for the day...please take a peek at my regularly scheduled post HERE

Thanks for all of you that left me such sweet comments over on the Skipping Stones Design blog...I did a little Cracked Glass tut over there...something that I have been wanting to play with for a long time....

I did a little sneak peek of the finished card here on my blog but wanted to share with you my finished card...


I do love the look of the Cracked Glass technique...I also wanted to show you that you can use Christmas paper for a non-Christmas card...I used Basic Grey's Figgy Puddy on this one...The stamp set that I used is the Skipping Stones Design 2011 release of Heartsong... 

It's a beauty peeps...wanna win it?  All you have to do is play along with Skipping Stones current Sketch Challenge:


Anywho's...I was slinging out this Skipping Stones Design set:



I used random.org to pick a winner from the comments left on my Skipping Stones Design Tut post and my Sneaky Peek post here on my blog....and the winner is....

Wow beautiful card, and I love this technique, I cant wait to try it!!

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo Nicole......thanks for the sweet comment and I know that you'll love the Funny Coffee set...it is one of MY favs:)



You have read this article with the title winner...winner...chicken dinner.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/winnerwinnerchicken-dinner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "winner...winner...chicken dinner..."