Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Top 2000 Day Five...

Hey there everyone! We are closing in on New Year's Eve and I'm creating like crazy trying to get everything done that I want to! It's a scrapaganza over here!

For Day Five of the Netherlands Top 2000 songs of all time, I chose #658 - "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman. I love the soulful lyrics of this song, and Tracy's voice is sooooo uniquely beautiful. Here's how my layout turned out...

Tracy sang "Fast Car" at Nelson Mandela's 70th Birthday party in 1988 and it quickly became her first hit after that. Here she is in the video for "Fast Car..."




To check in on the Top 2000 Blog party - check out Marit's blog by clicking on the Top 2000 widget in the sidebar, or clicking here.

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again tomorrow!
You have read this article with the title Top 2000 Day Five.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-2000-day-five_28.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Top 2000 Day Five..."