Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A lot of snow and no creating at all!!!

Hope you are all enjoying the last week before Christmas and hope you are not to stressed!!
Vacation has started overhere and although I planned to do some creating every day, I haven't done a thing!!! I am just to busy with, shopping, cooking, cleaning, entertainning the boys, shoving the snow, well you get the picture I guess to you it sounds very familiar!!!
If you are Dutch you probably have seen enough snow, but here are some pics from last weekend!!! We had loads of snow!!! It started Thursdaynight not much but enough to let Rick take the bus to school Fridaymorning, but it got so bad (lightning and storm) that he phoned me after an hour to tell me he was still in Heenvliet and there where no busses passing by at all, I told him to come home I phoned school and they told me there where no busses driving anymore.
This was on Fridaymorning
Look at our backyard.

He loves the snow, but it's bad for his paws (the ice makes little wounds in his soles)

Hubby and Sjors

Look at the table how much snow there was and still is!!!


And I have been tagged by Julie, she wants me to do the list of four!!
So here it goes:

1. four shows that I watch
1. Glee
2. I love Holland (dutch gameshow, very funny)
3. True Blood (on Fox)
4. Law and Order

2. four things i am passionate about
1. the boys
2. the hubby
3. fashion
4. Twilight

3. four words/phrases you say a lot
1. things alway happen for a reason
2. exacally as I am saying (let me explain this one, when I ask or tell the boys something they always say How do you mean? and that's my answer to them, very anoying)
3. oké
4. whatever

4. four things you've learned from the past
1. live my life the fullest, it can be over anytime
2. Look at what I have and not to what I don't have
3. Having faith
4. to believe in myself I can do more that I think

5. Four places that you would like to go
1. U.S.A.
2. China
3. Spain
4. London

6. Four things you did yesterday
1. Sleeping late
2. Making breakfast for Peet and me (the kids had a sleepover at my Sister)
3. Took a long walk together with Peet
4. Went to my sister to get the boys and drank a glass of wine with her!!!

7. Four things you are looking forward to
1. Christmas with the fam
2. Getting 40
3. Vacation in Spain this summer
4. A very special event next year, I can't tell you yet but I will as soon as I know more

8. four things you love about the winter
1. SNOW
2. iceskating
3. rookworst (kind of sausage we eat at wintertime)
4. Hot cocoa with cream (yammie)

That's it!
Now I have to tag four of you to play along!!
And I tag:
-Michelle H
-Gwendolyn
- Ria
-Maja

So that's it for today, I am going to watch a movie with Rick!!
Hugs, Hanneke


You have read this article with the title A lot of snow and no creating at all!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/lot-of-snow-and-no-creating-at-all.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A lot of snow and no creating at all!!!"