Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

List of Fours!

 Ann tagged me to do the list of fours. It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers a little better.

1. Four shows that you watch:
*Glee
*NCIS
*Dexter
*American Idol



2. Four things you are passionate about:
*My Kids
*My Man
*My Life
*Good Customer Service


3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
*Hi Ya!
*Hey Guys!
*Coolio!
*yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah {at record speeds...or so I'm told}


4. Four things you've learned from the past:
*A girl should ALWAYS trust her gut
*Kindness is the Key
*Never say Never
*Woman should help other Women

One of my FAVORITE quotes:
There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.
~Madeleine K. Albright
Former Secretary of State and Ambassador to the UN

5. Four places you would like to go:
*Back to Japan
*Tulum, Mexico
*Australia
*Craft Store {ha, that comes from the boy}

6. Four things you did yesterday:

*Lost my car in the parking lot {ugh} during my lunch hour
*Didn't know that I dropped my purse in the same parking lot....until a nice man in his car kept honking at me and when I swung around {with probably a scowly face} he kept pointing behind me...yup, my purse...on the ground
*I finished Christmas shopping for my kids {that's what got me to that parking lot in the first place}

*went to the boys band concert last night...I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
*My holiday break
*Christmas festivities
*a mini trip I have planned
*non-christmas crafting


 8. Four things you love about winter:
*sweater weather
*snow {if I dont' have to drive in it}
*crockpot cooking

*comfort foods


9. Tag four people to play along:
*Yvonne
*Sparkle
*Sherry
*Julie:):):)

Okay, I'll be back tomorrow morning...this is a "live" post...not something I typically do these days....I'm too beat'ola to photog my card that I just finished up, I'll do it tomorrow morning....I've been so lucky to win some awards too...I hope to post those sometime this weekend....
You have read this article with the title List of Fours!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/list-of-fours.html. Thanks!

No comment for "List of Fours!"