Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Holiday Journal - December 14 - 16 Pages...

The 14th entry was using a topic from Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class - altho I've lost track if I'm doing the correct topic for the right day or not. That's one thing I really like about Shimelle's class - it's so flexible! And the topics I don't get to this year, I can tackle next year - yeayyyy!

For the 15th I took an easy approach - I printed out a photo of my layout for Wednesday's Scrapping The Music challenge at 8x8, slapped the date tag on it and called it done. I liked the uplifting message of the lyric and thought it fit in quite nicely with the new year coming up...

I never tire of my Rocky Mountain Christmas album (sigh)...


Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Holiday Journal - December 14 - 16 Pages.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-journal-december-14-16-pages.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Holiday Journal - December 14 - 16 Pages..."