Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hi & Just a Note Silhouettes...

Merry Christmas to Amy...

I bought a bunch of the New Hero Arts Releases...LOVE the new Silhouette set...I used 2 of the 3 images....which have been embossed...


All the paper is an older MME set, Andrea Victoria....it really is quite the lush and elegant kit...lots of brocade...gotta love that!


The greetings are by EAD Designs Saying Hello Sentiments Stickerz...super versatile!  I adore the wrinkle ribbon by Sherry!  I managed to squeeze in some vintage Prima blooms....I knew there was a reason why I hoarded those lil puppies...topped it off with some Queen & Co bling...

I was inspired by the super fabbie 365 Cards Super Sunday Sketch
HI GIRLS!!!!!!


Thanks soo much for stoppin' by!!!

You have read this article 365 cards / hero arts / mme with the title Hi & Just a Note Silhouettes.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/hi-just-note-silhouettes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hi & Just a Note Silhouettes..."