Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Monday!!!

Do you hear it...the tick tock countdown?  I'm sooooo done with making holiday cards AND I'm soooo done fretting about everything that has to do with the holidays...I'm just going toenjoy the week...what gets done, gets done...what doesn't...doesn't!

Monday's are fabulous because it is the E.A.D Designs Blog Hop Day!
{the hop officially starts at 10 am EST}


You should have hopped here from our SUPER December Guest Designer, Andrea: 


If not, make sure you start at the E.A.D Designs blog so that you don't miss a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g!

Today I have a card that highlights the Little Houses Vinyl Rub-Ons:


I've been patting myself on the back for using some neglected papers that I still LOVE...today's card uses the Little House Rub-On with MME's Lost & Found Collection....The house has been paper pieced with a newsprint pattern with flourishes...love the stuff...the background panel is glitter'licous goodness....and the multi-layer die cut is glitzed up with red glitter and topped off with a ZVA Flourish...

I know so many peeps that have moved or will be moving soon that I'm going to start making a supply of new home cards:)

Just a reminder that our fabbie Peace in your Hood Color Challenge runs through the 23rd....


What a great time to play in the EAD Color Challenge!!

Everyone who plays wins a 25% off coupon and one lucky random winner will win a $25 Gift Certificate!!

Don't forget about the December Steal:


Okay, now hop on over to Fantabulous Joanna's:



You have read this article ead designs dt / mme / zva with the title Happy Monday!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-monday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Monday!!!"