Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Wow.

So, I've finally been submitting a few layouts to mags here and there, and guess what?? No, I am not being published...yet!! Don't you like my confidence...haha.  But they did pick my layout that I submitted for the CK and Me article to feature on their blog today!!!!
Go check it out RIGHT HERE!!!!!  I was so excited when Megan sent me the email last night to let me know.  I know in the end it is very important that you are the one that is the happiest with your work, but it does feel good to get noticed a little, I'm not gonna lie!  Speaking of layouts, I have a couple to share that I made for the FTLOA blog the other day.  I made them as a form of therapy, and I love the way they turned out....especially this first one.  I channeled Jennifer Johner on this one...and if you don't know her work it is amazing. I love just adding little elements everywhere and I really enjoy the stamps that came with the November Kit...perfect for baking gifts, or kitchen/recipe layouts, or recipe books/cards....the possiblities are just endless!!  Okay so here are mine.



and i used the stamps to create these homemade gifts...i made homemade applesauce(SO GOOD) and used the stamps from the November kit to pretty up the jars a little:)

Seriously, so cute.  If you are interested in the kit, go check it out here.

It is called Seasoned with Love and it is perfect...it actually is great to make any baking gifts for the upcoming holidays.
Have a great night...I'm off to watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with the kiddos and then Grey's and Private Practice...PP is gonna be GOOD I think! 
Love, Jess
You have read this article with the title Wow.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/wow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wow."