Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Protected

Being infertile makes you keenly aware of your body and what it's doing.
You know why your body temperature rises and drops and why your bodily secretions change consistency throughout the month.   
Before trying to conceive I had NO idea why it was sticky sometimes and clear and slimy at other times.   I always thought I had an infection or I was dirty or I must have been a little excited that day. :) for real.      We need to all teach our daughters about this....so that they know that it's all very normal.
Years and years of trying to have babies has taken it's toll on me and I wonder if a day will come when I don't wipe and analyze and then determine the exact timing of my cycle.
I was talking to my wife on the phone tonight.   I told her that we would need to use protection this weekend.  It seems that I'm ovulatin'.  :-)

Oh yeah.  This weekend.   So remember last year when we did this.   Well we are doing it again :)
Check in anytime after 3pm.   
We are there to shop-eat-drink and wrap it all up.  Not neccessarily in that order.   We already have our shopping done so we are going to see the new Harry Potter movie.   oh and there is an open bar.   and yummy food.  and dessert.  until midnight.  bwaaaaa haaa haa ha ha like we could stay up until midnight.
We have our favorite overnight babysitter coming, Syd's going to grandma's.   Now all I need to do is mentally prepare for a fun yet relaxing night with my wife.  
just between us....I'm planning on getting J all liquored up so that I can take full on advantage of her..sssshhhh :-)

I haven't decided whether or not between the Thanksgiving party for the boys at pre school....Syd's gymnastic class (it's my day to drive)...packing....dropping Syd off at grandma's....and preparing the house for the over night babysitter....if I'll have time for the Bush book signing tomorrow at Costco....I guess we'll have to wait and see.  
Wouldn't it be funny if my "friday moment" was a picture of me and George W.  :-)   ha ha ha ha ha hah haha
Ah shit.  I shouldn't have said anything...I should have just done it.    AND it would be super funny if in the picture I was crossing one eye in and pulling my best "duuuuh" look.   ha ha ha ha ha
Damn.  I guess I just ruined what could have been a GREAT post.  aaahh.  (wiping tears) that would have been good though. right ?
You have read this article with the title Protected. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/protected.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Protected"