There was icy snow covered roads. My 20 min. drive to my mom's house turned into 45 min. and that was nearly sliding into 2 intersections when the light turned from green to yellow to red. I was slowing down from 25 mph mind you. ugh.
It was snowing and we had to park in the north 40 so when we got out we threw our hats on our heads looked down at the icy snowy road beneath us and ran as fast as we could without falling.
We took NO notes on where we had parked however. So after it was over...and still snowing....I was the idiot out clicking my remote trying to get my car to wave or honk or something.
We ended up going back inside and up the elevator so that we could look down to find her through the window. These are the times that I yearn for Baverly. Sweet ginormous Baverly.
And although Savanah hides in the mountains of Utah mini vans....we found her. Right where we had left her. :)
The Rockettes were absolutely WONDERFUL. It really was so so good. I had no idea what to expect and by the 2nd song my mom and I both agreed that it was worth the money spent.
Sydney however was antsy and hungry and will be 8yrs old next time I take her. Thank goodness her ticket was 1/2 price. It was a perfect show for kids..don't get me wrong. Just not one in her state of mind today.
SUCH A GREAT SHOW ! If it makes it to your city....pay for fabulous seats and enjoy.
You have read this article with the title WHAT A CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/what-christmas-spectacular.html. Thanks!
No comment for "WHAT A CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR !"
Post a Comment