Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Somebunny to Hug and a FREEbie!

Happy Monday!   Mondays roll around soooo fast, don't they?

Today we have a new challenge for you @ Paper Playtime!  Our theme this week is "PS, I love you!"  Interpret it however you please! 

I used things I LOVE...this image, this color combo, the distressing and coloring with markers!  I also thought this adorable bunny looked like he was ready to love on someone! (:

Stamps: Doodle Pantry digi (big hug bunny)
sentiment - CG
Papers: K&Co dp
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: baker's twine, MS border punch,
micro heart buttons.

Laurie's images just keep getting cuter and cuter!   This bunny just makes me smile!  And you should see the new releases coming at the end of this week!   You're gonna love 'em!!  

Want a huggin' bunny of your own, Laurie has offered him up as a FREEbie over on Crafter's Digital Art Center, CDAC, on the freebie challenges HERE!  go snag him before he's removed!

OK, so now it's time to create something fabulous and come play with us @
Paper Playtime challenge - "PS, I love you!"
I also shared with...
Creative Belli - old, new, borrowed, blue
Crafty Creations - buttons


Enjoy your day!
Blessings!


.
You have read this article Doodle Pantry / encourage with the title Somebunny to Hug and a FREEbie!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/somebunny-to-hug-and-freebie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Somebunny to Hug and a FREEbie!"