Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I like me because.......

I try REALLY hard every day to give my kids something to smile at.
I made a conscious decisions to stop the cycle for my kids.
I'm patient more than I'm not
I'm tuned in
I study and read and research different methods trying to find the right one for my family
I can admit to defeat (that one time)
I never give up
I love even when it hurts
I can be selfless
I dream
I'm happily satisfied most of the time
I try to always see the other person's point of view
I want to be a better person
I'm open to suggestions
I want to help others
I try to always be kind
I genuinly care if someone is sad
I pushed for a family
I hug instead of hit
I have 5 of the best kids EVER and I am a part of that
I have an amazing wife...and I picked her
I'll eat the small piece of chicken or the burnt piece of toast
I don't stay mad very long
I've overcome a lot of OCD behavior
I've grown up
I'm not afraid to make an ass out of myself for a good time
I do really listen, when I shut up long enough to :)
I like to secretly do nice things for people.
I am strong headed
I'm not a push over
I am not a follower
I don't scare easily
I am a great judge of character (most of the time)
I have a strong maternal instinct and
I listen to it
I am me.
You have read this article with the title I like me because........ You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-like-me-because.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I like me because......."