29 things today.
1. I keep thinking of not being able to go to Mammaw Sadie's house for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Still being a little selfish and wanting her back.
2. My word of the year was "Change." I got enough change for a lifetime this year....just not how I expected or anticipated.
3. I am doing a fairy tea party theme for Isabelle's Fifth Birthday Party on December 5th.
4. Right now, I could actually use a little Pixie-Dust sprinkled on me so I would feel as if everything is magical.
5. I fell in love with a woman today. Claire from 5 Ingredient Fix on the Food Network...BRILLIANT. Can't wait to try some of her recipes.
6. I don't know which song I hate more...Toby Keith's "Trailerhood" or "Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair"
7. I don't know how I would make it without my soft blankets. I am just like a baby needing a blankie...and that's alright with me.
8. I found a train cookie cutter on Etsy that I really want to get for Lucas.
9. Apple Cinnamon candles/sprays may indeed be my favorite smells.
10. I need to be sleeping right now, because my body feels as if I have ran a marathon, but I haven't overdone myself this weekend.
11. I got a 22lb Turkey yesterday for $8.91...I'm pretty proud of that.
12. A guy at the bank couldn't believe i had a five year old. he said I looked 19...really 19???? I know I look young, but come on that's crazy. At least 23 or 24!!
13. Thanksgiving has seriously always been one of my favorite holidays. How could you not be thankful for such great food!!
14. You couldn't pay me to go shopping Friday.
15. I want to find a fairy-like tent for Isabelle so she can feel magical every day.
16. It really made me sad that Jimmie Johnson won the Championship today...uggh
17. I think it's uncanny how much the guy in Train(not the lead singer) looks like Howie Mandel....CREEPY!!
18. I finally figured out exactly what I want to do with my photography...now I just have to figure out how to do it.
19. I have been all kinds of crafty in the kitchen this weekend, but not so much with layouts or scrapbooking of any kind.
20. Hearing the news about what goes on at the local public schools all the time makes me want to homeschool my children that much more.
21. Jennifer Nettles is my hero(besides the other amazing, beautiful women in my life)
22. I really want some spinach and artichoke dip bad!! I've really been craving apetizers lately for some reason.
23. Isabelle literally told me yesterday "mommy, my don't know what I'm gonna do with you." in her little dainty voice.
24. You may or may not know this about me, but I love frogs...always have.
25. I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook.
26. I usually try to think good about people, but it constantly surprises me at how selfish some people are.
27. The most unselfish, caring person I know is Anthony. I long to be more like him.
28. Going to the chiropractor is killing me b/c he told me not to overdo it...so Anthony doesn't want me to vacuum. WHAT??? He doesn't do it nearly enough for me. I vacuum every day...sometimes twice if the floor gets nasty quick, and it usually does. I'm not obsessive compulsive about anything else, but that I am.
29. Roosters are my thing in the kitchen. I just love them. I saw a rooster cookie cutter today too that I loved.
I love doing little random lists. So much fun. And one more thing: For the Luv of Art is having a huge sale...go check out the details RIGHT HERE!!!!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Love, Jess
You have read this article with the title moody.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/moody.html. Thanks!
No comment for "moody."
Post a Comment