We walked super slow and touched lots of stuff really taking our time shopping. We took it our bags back to the car and headed for the theater.
It was 9:14 pm. Good hell.
We ended up going back for the movie at 9:50 pm we both wanted to pass out. I think we should have started out in the hotel room.....taken a nap and THEN headed out to the movie all rested and relaxed.
The movie was dark. It was much scarier than the other ones. I can definitely see why it's rated PG-13.
The whole naked Harry scene is not so much naked and not a big deal. I don't know that I would want Sydney watching them float around naked and kissing per se :) (not to give anything away) but not really a big deal. There were lots of people dressed up. People were talking out and clapping before and after the show. It was a fun experience going to opening night downtown. The movie was great. Glad we watched it.
Wouldn't see the show at 10:45 pm again. No Way. We rolled in to our hotel room at 1:30am.
I woke up the next morning feeling like I had a hang over I was so tired.
Last night Sydney called us and said she felt like she was going to throw up. My mom called me early this morning and said she was still sick but hadn't thrown up. Our plan was to let her play the day at grandma's and then pick her up on our way to a birthday party.
Instead we picked her up and headed home to aNOTHER child who was 99.8 warm and very irritable and whiny. Perfect.
Soooooo a GREAT weekend. Our style :)
I think coming home to the kids feeling crappy, makes it all that much better that we did get away.
(that is me using the glass 1/2 full. again. with the growth)
I went shopping with some friends tonight. We got dessert and then drove home in a blizzard. Before we got home we stopped in a church parking lot and did doughnuts.
Even if it brought on a little vertigo attack.....TOTALLY worth acting our shoe size. if even for a few minutes.
You have read this article with the title Harry Pottah. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/harry-pottah.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Harry Pottah"
Post a Comment