Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hello winter !!!!!!!!!

My goodness it's cold outside!!! It started this weekend with snow in the east and south of the country (we live in west near the coast so we are always the last ones with snow)!! But it was COLD!! It got worse, yesterday it was only 28 dergrees F and look what Finn found in the garden (we have a very large bucket with water and small fishes in the backyard, that's where he got it from, hope the fish are still allive otherwise we will have fishfingers for dinner tonight)
Here is another photo I took outside yesterday, love look of the ice on the green!!
Tomorrow we will have the coldest day, they say it will be about 23 degrees F during the day, but there will be a lot of wind so it will feel like it's only 5 degrees F, hope they are wrong about that!!! Otherwise we really need to bundle up and stay inside!
Oh and we did get snow yesterday (we had a few flakes before) not much, a very thin layer but enough to make snowballs!!!

So enough chitchat about the weather!!
I have 2 lo's to share with you!!
The first one is for Sketchy Thursday!! Another great sketch this week!! And last week I was a Sketchy fave with my Yes lo, so cool!!!
This one is for Jamy, the little girl I baysit every Wednesdaymorning, she is such a doll and has the most beautiful eyes ever!!!
I used a lot of Eline's huis here (she isDutch abd wrote such a great book with so much inspiration) Everything is handmade, the 2 white butterflies are made of clay that dries at the air, just put a clearstamp in it cut it in shape or use a cookieshape let dry and voila!! (got it out her book, but I think it's a great way to use my clearstamps)
And this one is for the latest challenge over at Fave things!!! We want to see your fave celebrity!! And wow did I struggle there, I had no inspiration at all!!! I don't really have a fave cellebrity! But if I had to chose one it would be Cesar Millan, I love the way he works with dogs and people!! We watch is show as much as possible and I read his book, be the packleader and I really loved it!! I used a lot of the doggypaper from Basic Grey! I bought the whole line cause it would be great to scrap Sjors on it I thought, but it was lying around and I used only a little of it on my fave pet LO!! The colours are so not mine and I had no idea what to do with it!!! So finaly I used it on this one!!
Hope you can all join us!!
I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge over at Scrappassion!!!
That's it for now I am of to visit you all!!!
xx





You have read this article Eline's huis / Fave Things / Sketchy Thursdays with the title Hello winter !!!!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/hello-winter.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hello winter !!!!!!!!!"