Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Creative Card Crew - Treat box/bag

Here's a little treat box I made for the Creative Card Crew challenge this fortnight.  I was having a mojo leak and was drawing a total blank on this project!  Then I found this little tutorial and thought I'd give it a go.  As far as technique, it went well, just not happy with the papers/design.  I'll give it some more thought and have another go at it later!




The papers and snowman die are Cosmo Cricket products, the ribbon is American Crafts and I used a Nestie scallop square for the box.   All these company products are carried by our lovely sponsor Simon Says Stamps.com.  and, of course, soooo much more! 

Photobucket

And check out their company blog for a special discount code HERE!

Do you have a fun way to create a treat bag or box, I would really enjoy seeing it, I need inspiration! lol
Creative Card Crew - treat box or bag

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Blessings!
You have read this article Not-a-Card / Wine Inspired with the title Creative Card Crew - Treat box/bag. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/creative-card-crew-treat-boxbag.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Creative Card Crew - Treat box/bag"