Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

*Welcome our October Guest Designer and the NEWEST family MEMBER to FAVE THINGS!!!*

Hi all....


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am soooooooooooooo EXCITED today for TWO REASONS!!! One.. I get to introduce you to our guest designer for October JENNIFER CAMPBELL!!! Can I get an EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jennifer's work and I am honored to work with her on Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Welcome Jennifer! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I want to thank Keandra for being an amazing guest designer for us for September!! Her creations were AMAZING!!! Thanks Keandra! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED today to announce our NEWEST FAMILY MEMBER to FAVE THINGS!!!! Our Bekka is having a baby...and yesterday she found out ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS BEKKA!!!! Here is BABY BOY BESS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Sooooooooooooooo HAPPY for you Bekka!!! And just think... this little baby boy is all ready gonna have over a dozen Auntie's right here on FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I will be back tomorrow night to announce the winner for our FAVE FICTIONAL CHARACTER challenge!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what everyone has been creating!! Thanks everyone for playing along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You have read this article October GDT Bekka's baby boy with the title *Welcome our October Guest Designer and the NEWEST family MEMBER to FAVE THINGS!!!*. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/welcome-our-october-guest-designer-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*Welcome our October Guest Designer and the NEWEST family MEMBER to FAVE THINGS!!!*"