Since I am starting fresh on a new blog, I thought I would do a little something different than just crafty stuff ALL the time. So, mixed in will be some entertainment stuff....music, television, movies, etc. I want to do a series of Big Bang Quotes, because they are so hilarious! Today, I want to talk about a show I have watched forever. It comes on the CW. I seriously can't remember how long it's been on, but I'm sure I was watching it from the beginning. One Tree Hill. When I first started watching it, I loved the characters. Peyton(Hilary Burton) reminded me a lot of myself. And don't even get me started on Sophia Bush, who plays Brooke on the show. That girl is gorgeous, and seems just as real and nice in real life as she does on the show. The show has changed a lot since it first came on...Peyton and Lucas, the main couple on there aren't on it anymore. I didn't like that at first, but the cast is still amazing and I watch it every week. And maybe I love the fact that it is filmed in Wilmington, North Carolina...so close to me! I would love to go down there and meet the cast sometime.
There is a girl that plays Mia on the show...her name is KATE VOEGLE.
Isn't she a gorgeous girl!! And WHAT A VOICE. She is a singer/songwriter and I love her music. It's funny, b/c she has such a unique voice and music...but today I'm gonna link you up to a song that she sang that isn't hers.
The show is so great, because even though the kids that started out as teenagers have all grown up and done their own thing, they never lost sight of doing what is right and the show always conveys such a good message. For young girls, and guys and for anyone who still believes in doing the right thing and morals and ethics.
If you want to hear more of her great music visit her site:
and her blog:
Stay tuned for My next entertainment related post, which I am pretty sure will be BIG BANG THEORY related. Again, I would love to do a day of just Sheldon Quotes!
Later, Jess
You have read this article Hilary Burton /
kate voegle /
musicians /
one tree hill /
Sophia Bush /
t.v. /
THE CW
with the title Kate Voegle and One Tree Hill. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/kate-voegle-and-one-tree-hill.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Kate Voegle and One Tree Hill"
Post a Comment