Last week Marit gave me this award because she said my blog was very versatile - thanks so much Marit!!!! She said I had to tell you 7 things about myself so:
1. I love to bake bread
2. I collect Alice in Wonderland books
3. One of my aunts taught me to quilt when I was 12
4. I have a MA in English Literature
5. I worked as an accountant for much of my life
6. My DH and I lived on a sailboat for 6 years and sailed throughout the Caribbean
7. Just this past week I won a yard of fabric from the Sew Mama Sew blog!!!!
The new TAAFOMFT challenge is up, and it is to show us your favorite animal/pet. I chose to do a layout about one of our cats - Sam. We got him as a little ball of fur, and he lived with us for 17 years. He was a superb sailor and after all-night sails on the ocean, he would patrol the deck for flying fish that had "flown" onto the boat. He was the most affectionate and demonstrative cat that I have ever known, and we will never forget him. He was truly an angel with fur!
Be sure to come on over to TAAFOMFT and see the wonderful DT layouts and then link us up with your layout or project!!!!!
Hope this post finds you happy and healthy, and thanks for reading.
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article a few of my favorite things
with the title A very versatile post - a little this and a little taafomft. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/very-versatile-post-little-this-and.html. Thanks!


No comment for "A very versatile post - a little this and a little taafomft"
Post a Comment