I have a sweet card to share with you today!
Stamps: Paper Pretties (Cuddle Me Sophia) set
Paper: Basic Grey (Olivia)
Ink: Copics
Other: MS border punch, CM circle punch,
Michaels ribbon, SU! chalks.
I just received this adorable Sophia stamp this morning and had to ink her up! Thought she would look great in a pink "Olivia" dress!
I used a circle punch to make the big scallop border.
My stamp & papers today are from Paper Pretties...both currently on SALE!!!
As many of you know, Paper Pretties is under new management; Heather Lee-Reppen, which means it is now located in the USA!!! yay! I can tell you personally her service is FABULOUS!!!
Paper Pretties STORE
Paper Pretties BLOG with challenges (no, you do not need to use specific stamps!)
AND
If you would like to be a Prettie Girl, check out the current DT CALL!
Hope you enjoyed my cuddletoday! This pretty little card will be going to a very special lady who I know needs a cuddle right now...wish I could give her one in person but there are way too many miles between us! Isn't it great to know a simple card will let someone know how much they are loved & appreciated! I'm hoping it will!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Blessings!
challenges...
*Paper Playtime - ribbons, buttons or rhinestones
Pink Elephant - childhood
Raise The Bar - pink and female image
Stamp Something - punches or dies
Freshly Brewed - anything girly
Ooh La La Creations - nothing floral
Scrap-Creations -think pink
You have read this article Paper Pretties
with the title Paper Pretties - Need a Cuddle?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/paper-pretties-need-cuddle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paper Pretties - Need a Cuddle?"
Post a Comment