Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Digital Tuesday -Ribbons, Buttons & Bling

Posting a little early tonight....consider it a head start on the challenge...shhhh!

It's time for another challenge at Digital Tuesday and this time I'm the hostess with the mostess!  Our challenge this week is Ribbons, Buttons, & Bling- use any or all!

Our fabulous sponsor this week is the lovely Tracey from Fred She Said...



Fred She Said Store...GENERAL SALE - 25% off EVERYTHING with purchases over $10,  ends Friday OCT 8th MIDNIGHT EDT.


Stamps: Fred She Said (poinsettia pre-colored)
Papers:  SU! cs, K&Co dp
Other:  MS border punches, Offray ribbon,
button/floss,  gold emb. powder, Stickles, 
CB emb folders, Nesties, CM cutting system,
MM bling.

Isn't this a fun design?  I had it 'sketched' on a piece of paper since last year giving credit to Amber Hight's blog.  I love the traditional Christmas colors here.  I can't believe I'm finally getting in the mood for Christmas cards...good thing too, it's less than 3 months away!  Our temps have really fallen this week.  Last night it was only 10 degrees above freezing.   Yay!   That means the smell of wood smoke is not far off now!  lol 

Check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DTC gals...
Amy
Anne-Marije
Anneke
Ellie
Kristine
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Michelle R
Sandy
Shelly

Digital Tuesday challenge blog- use ribbons, buttons or bling.



Blessings!

Challenge combo ALERT!!

challenges...
*Digital Tuesday - ribbons, buttons or bling
*Paper Playtime - ribbons, buttons or bling
Incy Wincy Designs - sparkly glitter
Gingerloft - glitter or bling
Stamptacular Sunday - at least 5 layers
Sundays with Crissy - buttons and bows
Marks Finest Paper - buttons and bows
Penny's Paper-Crafty - circles


.
You have read this article Fred She Said with the title Digital Tuesday -Ribbons, Buttons & Bling. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/digital-tuesday-ribbons-buttons-bling.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Digital Tuesday -Ribbons, Buttons & Bling"