Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Baby Bud Designs - Heidi

Happy Friday!

I have a darling little card to share today, then I'm off to enjoy the weekend!   The Steelers are playing this weekend and Big Ben is back in the game!  woot woot!
Stamps: Baby Bud Designs (Heidi)
Paper: SU! cs, Cosmo Cricket dp
Ink: Copics
Other: nesties, MS snowflake punch, MS pearls
Am Craft ribbon, CB emb folder.

I didn't have any copic or prisma markers to match this paper so I paper pieced her sweet little dress!  Did I mention how much I love these Baby Bud's curly hair!   BBD artist Mary Anne will soon be introducing a new Baby Bud, too fun!

Want your very own Baby Bud???  Pop over HERE!

Oh and there are still a few more days to play along in the first Baby Bud's Challenge!!!   Remember the theme is halloween or fall and you may use ANY stamp/image!!


some challenges...
Simon Says Stamp - 3 types of embellishments, 2 PP, 1 image
Anything Goes - ribbons
A Spoonful Of Sugar - winter wonderland
Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge - girly cards
Craftalicious - anything goes
Paper Sundaes - change of seasons
Digi Doodle Shop's Best- a person(s)


Have a fabulous Friday!
Blessings!


.
You have read this article Baby Bud Designs / winter with the title Baby Bud Designs - Heidi. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/baby-bud-designs-heidi.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Baby Bud Designs - Heidi"