Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

When will I create again???

I have the tingly, itchy feeling to get my hands dirty with paint and glue. My heart beats super fast when I walk by my scrappy space that is all packed up and completely turned into storage... Less than a month away we will move into our new store and I am overjoyed.... Many people have asked me when are you going to have the time to create for you when you have the store..... I have pondered this thought and often found thinking I may not want to scrap if it becomes a job....Just as quick as the thought enters my mind it leaves...

All of this IS my creating.... Every idea that I have had for pretty much most of my life is now being brought to life. Working for other people I had to conform my ideas to what they wanted....not to mention all the nay sayers who told me I couldn't do it.... now my possibilities are endless and without boundaries... All those thoughts and dreams bottled up inside me are now bubbling to the surface... I must say the explosion will be amazing so I hope you are all around to see it. I have not been blogging much and the inspiration is not here...and we have yet another post with no pictures... just many words. I have started a blog for the new store because I wanted to keep my personal blog the same inspirational and personal place it has been for me and you... Some people journal... I blog... Keep checking back.... Soon we will be back to normal but better.... Love and hugs, Amy
You have read this article with the title When will I create again???. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/when-will-i-create-again.html. Thanks!

No comment for "When will I create again???"