If you've just visited Cassie's blog and are here for the Scrap Gal Fall Haul Blog Hop, you're in the right place! But if you came here through your Reader, be sure to hop on over to the http://thegalblog.blogspot.com/ to get started.
But I digress......................
the latest challenge at http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/ is up and it is "What is your favorite poem?"
I have always loved Emily Dickinson's poetry and one of my favorites is her verse about Hope
I used some wonderful Melissa Frances patterned paper (from Scrapgal) for my background, the vintage images and buttons are all from Gecko Galz, the feathered wing is a Christmas ornament from Marshall's bought after the holidays last year, and the poem is torn from an old book. And you know that I couldn't stop myself from adding a few bits of torn fabric and laces from my collection. Hope you come over and see the rest of the DT layouts and then show us your favorite poem.
..........and now back to our regularly scheduled programming......................
You should have arrived at my blog from Cassie's blog and you are now going to Donna's blog. Be sure to finish at the Galblog for a prize!
For more fun, games, challenges and prizes be sure to join us this weekend at the Scrap Gal Fall Haul Crop! on the Scrapgal forum
I look forward to seeing you there.
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article a few of my favorite things /
Gecko Galz /
Scrapgal
with the title Scrapgal blog hop and a little poetry. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/scrapgal-blog-hop-and-little-poetry.html. Thanks!



No comment for "Scrapgal blog hop and a little poetry"
Post a Comment