My first class was at noon: GCD Studios "Breathe In Life" mini album, which was taught by the super nice Melody Ross...
We learned how to use Melody's chipboard hammering tool to create an embossed look on the front cover of our albums. I didn't get very far on my album in the 45 minutes of the class, but it will be a fun project to finish up at home. Here's what I got to take home...
I think I am going to make it into an album of painted journal pages - perhaps with poetry or something?Next came the 7 gypsies Amazing Artist Trading Cards class. This turned out to be one of my favorite projects of the weekend! I bought a printer's tray to display my cards in, and here's how it turned out...
I revised the card designs just a tiny bit so I could include my family photos.We even had a little bit of leftover tidbits to take home...

Between classes I had a chance to vote for my favorite in the Wall Art contest. Each entry was GORGEOUS - here's just one example. I just LOVE all the details!...

Next was my last class of the day: Tattered Angels' "The Power of Glimmer" Mini Album class, which was taught by Heidi Swapp! Here's the class kit we got...

and a pic of Heidi who was just as sweet as can be...

I only got three of my pages done, but I learned a lot! It was so fun misting these pages and seeing the resist designs pop out...

After getting checked into our hotel room we had a little dinner, and we were off to the Cosmo Cricket Crop Around Town! Julie and Lindsay of Cosmo Cricket led the crop and they were so much fun! We got a kit to complete two layouts and three cards, there were prizes, and everyone got to take home one of these beauties!...

Here we all are at the Crop. From left to right it's Christina, me, Anne and Lynn. I'm so lucky to have these wonderful women in my life!

Here's me goofing around with Cosmo intern Laura, who was soooo sweet and fun!
The crop ended at 12:30 am and we headed to the hotel for a good night's sleep. What a fabulous day it was!Next time I will tell you all about day two of Scrapfest! Thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Scrapfest Day One.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/scrapfest-day-one.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Scrapfest Day One..."
Post a Comment