While I was making beds the dog threw up 3 times. huge. all over my floor.
While I cleaned up 3 HUGE piles of puke on my floor the babies pulled the clorox wet wipes almost completely out of the container. It was a new huge bottle.
While I did some laundry the big boys let the babies out, yet again.
While I was chasing Nathan down the street Ryan went in Syd's room and dumped several puzzles and books all over her floor.
While I was doing laundry Nathan decided to tear apart all of the beds that I had just made.
While I was putting the big boys downstairs for quiet time, the babies were spitting the milk I had just given them all over my floor upstairs.
While I sit here and blog about it all because I'm seriously so sick of cleaning up after them.....Nathan is laying on Cameron's bedding that he pulled off of his bed and Ryan is in the bathroom.
All of this has me PLEASED as PUNCH. It's just making it that much easier to leave on a plane with the woman I love for FOUR DAYS ! 4 ! To be honest....I don't know if she'll be able to bring me back.
Sleeping in. River walks. Horseback riding. Hot tubs and wine.
Pulease. I would have to be CRAZY to leave all that for puke and toilets and poopy diapers.
Crazy in love I suppose...because if I didn't love those little people I for SURE would stay :)
You have read this article with the title 5 hours and counting. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/5-hours-and-counting.html. Thanks!
No comment for "5 hours and counting"
Post a Comment