Deb asked what kind of white pen I use. I actually have two favorites. For fine details, I love the White Uniball Signo pen. It has a crisp, opaque white color. It does run out of ink quickly tho, so buy two! For bolder writing (which is most of my writing), I love the Sharpie Poster Paint Pens. Both the fine and medium points are fabulous and last quite a while. Shake them up really really well each time you use them to keep the ink nice and opaque.
If any of you are working on journals, I'd love it if you link me up in the comments. It would be fun to see what you are up to!
So, now, on to today's stuff...
It's time for the July Project 12 layout and calendar page and once again, I had a blast making these!
Here's the sketch created by Becky Fleck...

and here's what I came up with (click on the pic to see details)...
The photos focus on Mom's visit and Stan's birthday - two awesome things about July! I used my Noel Mignon "Sonoma County" kit this time. I just love the colors of this kit! I added some things from my stash too, like the little owls and the turquoise cardstock. The tree is hand-drawn and cut. Then there's the calendar page, which I just finished tonight. Here's how that turned out...
One thing I love about the calendar pages is that it gives me a chance to use up some of my embellishments that are hanging around. You know, the ones you love, but just haven't found a use for? They go great in these little squares!So now, it's 5:00 am. My most fun time to create is late at night, so nights like tonight are my favorite kind! I suppose I should clean up the scraproom and think about going to bed, but I hope to see the sunrise first!
I wish you a wonderful, inspiring, creative weekend my friends!!! Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Project 12 for July.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/project-12-for-july_21.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Project 12 for July..."
Post a Comment