Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Prima vista

It's August 1 and that means a new manufacturer of the month at Scrapgal - can you guess this month's manu???? One of my favorites - Prima!  I took this photo at Epcot in the Marrakesh Restaurant (by the way, I will have a posting on the Galblog Tues 8/3 about this layout - hint hint!) - the patterned paper is Flights of Fancy and this photo just seemed to be perfect - I cut apart some of the Prima flowers to create my own chandeliers.
This paper is Pastiche - I put puddles of very wet watercolor paint in the middle and used a short straw to blow the paint outward - this is a really fun thing to do and is actually a technique that some Chinese watercolorists use quite a bit - they are so skilled at this technique that they can create animals and flowers with their blowings. The photo was taken when we lived in the Bahamas - have I mentioned how much I love the ocean and the beach?! LOL! These flowers are actually vintage velvet - a lucky find. The brass piece is packaging from something unknown - it just looked cool to me and I just had to save it - I actually had a couple of these and used one once before on a layout.
Hope you come over and check out the other Prima layouts by the DT and also check out the new members of the DT who were announced today on the Galblog!
Thanks for reading and see you soon

You have read this article Prima / Scrapgal with the title Prima vista. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/prima-vista.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Prima vista"