It's time for a new challenge over at These Are A Few Of My Things!!!
And wow is it a fun one!!! I so hope you can all join the fun!!!
Cause this time we want to know your fave band!!!!
And you should see what my dtmembers created, so awesome!!!
And as always we have an AMAZING prize to give away!!!
We have a great kit sponsored by Gauche Alchemy for one lucky winner and their DT made some great LO's for this challenge as well!
So enough to go and check out I would say!!
Here is mine:
To be honest I wasn't completely satisfied with it, I am having a little trouble to focus at the moment!!!
As a little girl I was crazy about ABBA, I had all their records I even had an Agnetha barbiedoll we bought in Sweden!!
Again I use a lot of stuff out of the June Kreatorville Krafts kit and some butterflies I found in a craftstore !!
Yesterday we took the boys to see The Karatekid and we all loved it what a great movie!
The bad thing is that right now we have 2 karatekids in the house, my goodness hope they won't hurt theirselfs , good thing the weather is good enough so they can go to the public pool with their friends!!!!
Have a great Sunday!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title ABBA. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/abba.html. Thanks!
No comment for "ABBA"
Post a Comment