Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Paper Tree House inspired...


Thank goodness for rainy days... They always make me wanna create. Oh and sometimes curl up in bed and take a nap... which I did, also!

I received the new August My Paper Tree House kit the other day. Since I am on the design team, we get it a little early. There is nothing like new paper to spark your creativity and since my phone would not stop ringing while I tried to take a nap with Jaxon, I decided to use Jaxons nap time as a creative time for me... I whipped out 3 pages a 2 cards. I think there is enough stuff to create triple that in this kit.

See all the details of the kit HERE.

So I found this cool acrylic stamp set on clearance for $4.00.... I used it for my title by stamping it onto a separate piece of cardstock and cutting it out! I loved using the tickit smily face and the buttons for my "o".


How cute are those little houses and crocheted flowers! Scrap yourself cause when you are old and gray....your grand children and great grand children are gonna wanna know who created all those works of art!

I have had this photo of Jesse and I for awhile. Loved messing around with the fabric and buttons in the kit. Cut the frame from the sticker sheet to make the scalloped corners!

Have not really made any cards but wanted to try something with the lace and the doilies...
Use them as masks. I love how the glimmer mist over the lace and the doily gives such a cute little design.

Sketchy Thursdays came up with a very special page sketch to spark your creativity. Use the sketch with any paper you would like and submit it to win an August kit!
See all the details HERE.

Check out our Facebook page for all the latest inspiration from the fabulous ladies in our Treehouse Gang!
Check out the Facebook page HERE.

Have a great weekend... Hugs, Amy


You have read this article with the title The Paper Tree House inspired.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/paper-tree-house-inspired.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Paper Tree House inspired..."