Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Meet Jamie, my poor Sjors and some cards!!

I want you all to meet Jamie!!!!
She our friends litttle girl and I will be babysitting her every Wednesdaymorning!!
This week was the first time and we had so much fun I love to have a little one around me again!! She is 2 and a half and she is so funny!! You will be seeing her a lot from now I am afraid!!
The only bad thing was that she was sooooo afraid of Sjors, I can imagine that cause he comes to her waiste when he stands next to her, but he likes her so much and all he wants is to give her kisses and hugs (so sweet) I am shure that within a couple of weeks she will love him!!!

Speaking of Sjors, the poor thing!! I really don't know what he did wrong but lucky isn't exactly his middlename!!! When Rick and I took him for a walk we met a friend of ours and she has a dog and a mixture between a German Shepard and a Rottweiler. When the dogs where little they always played together and had fun but after a while Tess (the other dog) changed and didn't want to play anymore!! Well, to make a long story short today she attacked Sjors, we where just talking and suddenly she was all over him!! At first we couldn't see any blood so I took him home but when I checked him he had 2 toothmarks on his cheek I didn't want to take any risk so I took him to the vet (again), fortunatly she didn't have to stitch or glue or staple she cleaned him and used some salve, we have to clean a couple of times a day and put salve on it!! So please keep your fingers crossed that it will heal soon an dhe won't scratch it!

I also wanted to share some cards with you!! I made these for 2 little girls who recently lost their mother and little brother in a planecrash near San Diego!! They are close friends to Tara one of my first blogfriends, Tara asks everyone to send those 2 girls a card!! You can find Tara blog post here here here here !!!!!!

Thanks again for reading!!!

xxx

You have read this article with the title Meet Jamie, my poor Sjors and some cards!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/meet-jamie-my-poor-sjors-and-some-cards.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Meet Jamie, my poor Sjors and some cards!!"