Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

His birthday was yesterday!!

And he is 12 years old now!!!
I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday!!! It was in this house on a cold summerday and he was the sweetest beautiful baby I had ever seen!!
And now he is 12 and going to a new school, meeting new kids in a different town and he has to do it all by himself!!!
I know I am getting a little emotional over this but he is still my baby!!
And he is having a hard time, he will be oké I am shure cause he is such a sweet kid!!
Last Friday he had to go and get his books and his scedule and in the afternoon we covered all his books (we have to do that cause the books are borowed from school).
Yesterday was his first introductionday, they had dramaclass the whole day and today he met all the kids in his class and they played games and had a bbq!!!
And tomorrow he starts for real!!!
We didn't had him a big party, we will do that Sept 4th we invited all our friends and fam and when the weather is good we will bbq!!!


Here he is covering his books , of course did most of the work since he never did that before, but to be honest I made a few mistakes it was such a long time ago!!!!

Here are the books waiting for their turn!!


And here is a lo I did for Sketchy Thursdays, I am not really satisfied cause I messsed up the misting!!!
But I loved to scrap this photo of my little sunshine Finn!!! Finn always brightens my day!!!
I used the July Kreatorville Kraftst kit for this one!!!

It's late so I will be back tomorrow after the guy that hopefully will fix my dishwasher has left!!!
Hugs!!! xxx
You have read this article with the title His birthday was yesterday!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/his-birthday-was-yesterday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "His birthday was yesterday!!"