Surfs Up!!!
This is a multi-tasking card:)
Yvonne Yam over at Do more with less, has a challenge that ends tonight...hence my Wednesday post on Tuesday:) Her Guest Blogger, Sparkle Smith of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, issued a dream vacation challenge. Well, I was kind of liberal with that challenge...my boy had a BALL Paddle Board surfing in Hawaii last year so I knew that I wanted to use Surfing Oliver. Any beachy place is a dream vacation for us!
I'm also playing along with Sparkle's "anything travel" challenge over on her blog. Who wouldn't enjoy a tropical vacation?
My card is based on the oh-so-fun sketch over on Skipping Stones Design:
Okie Dokie peeps....thanks for stoppin' by!!! You have read this article copic /
cosmo cricket /
Making Memories /
skipping stones /
sparkle creations /
yvonne yam
with the title Happy Wednesday on Tuesday:). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/happy-wednesday-on-tuesday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Happy Wednesday on Tuesday:)"
Post a Comment