Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A HUGE heartfelt THANK YOU...

myspace layouts

A Thank You from me to you



I wanted to find a way to THANK all of you that visited and commented and gosh just blessed me with all you had to say about my post on the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop!! I wish Blogger let you post a reply to comments.....I would have loved to respond to each and everyone of you!

So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your kindness! Also, in case you have arrived here and don't know what I am talking about, CLICK HERE to go to the start of a wonderful blog hop and CLICK HERE if you want to learn more about Operation Write Home!

Also, since I had many questions and comments about my Patriotic Bear, you can fin him at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and he is part of the "Bears Through The Year Pattern Set". As I said, I don't have any connection to LSHD but think their patterns are FAB! Tricia has everything from big sets to $1 patterns!

Thanks again for blessing me with all your wonderful comments!
Karen


You have read this article Chatter / OWH with the title A HUGE heartfelt THANK YOU.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/huge-heartfelt-thank-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A HUGE heartfelt THANK YOU..."