Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fave shoes

I have a lot to share with you, but I am still having trouble with my laptop (this is the third time I am writing this post and it's driving me crazy), I still miss out a lot of e-mails and I just can't find out what it is!!!
Anyway, I wanted you all to know about the fun things that are going on over at These Are A Few , not only are we featured at Scrapstreet Magazine (how cool is that) but we also celebrate our first anniversary (can't believe it's been a year alreay)!!!
And cause of all this we are not giving away 1 not 2 not even 3 but..........................27, yep 27 prizes!!!! check out the blog and find out cause all of them are amazing!!!
So spread the word, and grap your scrapstuff and show us your fave shoes!!!!
Here is mine:

I love high heels, sneakers, wedges, boots but my black flats are my altime fave, I wear them with jeans, skirts, shorts, etc................

Can't wait to see your fave shoes!!!!

xxx

You have read this article with the title Fave shoes. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/fave-shoes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fave shoes"