Pam has been rockin' the sketches and the sponsors....
Look who our sponsor is this week!
Make sure you check out Elisabeth's blog...she'll be giving out a free stamp set to a random winner over on the 365 Cards blog...check out the 365 Cards blog for more deets!
Check out our FUN sketch...I've been lovin' sunshine stuff...stamps...papers...you name it, I love it...it's sooo stinkin' happy....
Here's my take on Pam's sketch:
I flipped the sketch and made it wide...hahaha... I know, I broke into my October Afternoon Thrift Shop...again. I paper pieced a sun and outlined the edges with my black copic marker. I stitched down each of the pieces to add more POW to my card...LOL...I thought that the Ippity branch image would be perfect to layer a sentiment on top....I'm a sucker for sentiments...I picked up this Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday set when I was in Montana called, Simply You.
I hope that you'll join us over at 365 Cards...
♥♥RAK Alert♥♥
Lookie what popped up in my mailbox the other day...a Rose Miller original!
I absolutely GASPED when I saw this card...I remembered seeing it on her blog and LOVING it...sooooo perfect {P.S. it is based off of a sketch by rebel Gloria!}....Good Grief, if that wasn't enough check out my new 'lil buddy...
She sent me an ORAK {Owl Random Act of Kindness...bahahaha}....isn't she the sweetest...yes, Rose AND the owl....Thanks sooo much sista...I brought it to work and she is sitting in front of my computer monitor:)
Okay peeps, that's it for today!
You have read this article 365 DT /
ali edwards /
ippity /
october afternoon /
technique tuesday
with the title you make my world.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/you-make-my-world.html. Thanks!
No comment for "you make my world..."
Post a Comment