It's been a busy and tiring week but I did finish my Tuscan Olive wrap - I wove in the ends and added the beads on Friday. I am very pleased with it. Yesterday I wound yarn into balls in preparation to start my Blade scarf or Frond shawl. I am thinking of knitting the Blade first as a practice piece. I will show some pix later.
I have been playing with some other art techniques and will be presenting a tutorial on the Galblog on Tuesday on something that is fun but very different from the normal types of stuff we all do for scrapping or art journaling.
I also received some happy mail this week - a super vintage style wall hanging from Amy (I won it on her blog). Amy, thank you so much - I love it!
Gotta go finish the laundry and read some more in my book, A Murderous Procession by Ariana Franklin - I really enjoy her books. Her main character is a female doctor who is a specialist in forensic medicine (like Kate Scarpetta) but the kicker is she lives during the Middle Ages so there are lots of complications. Tonight Miss Marple starts on Masterpiece Mystery - it will be The Mirror Crack'd and stars Joanna Lumley - you know, Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved that show!
And be sure to check out the incredible kit giveaway on Lilibee's blog http://lilibeescrap.blogspot.com/2010/05/liberty-kit-and-super-giveaway-kit.html - it even has some Liberty fabric in it - and you know how much I love Liberty fabrics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also be sure to check out the Creative connection http://www.thecreativeconnectionblog.com/blog/2010/05/our-next-featured-artists-is-dara-dimagno.html#comment-6a0120a62d53b6970c013481802356970c - they have a fabulous giveaway of 3 Dara Dimago necklaces (gorgeous!) and info about the Creative Connection Event.
thanks for reading
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article Candy Shoppe
with the title Sunshine Lollipops and ........ You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-lollipops-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunshine Lollipops and ......."
Post a Comment