Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

SO MANY ALLERGIES:(

Carly at the doctor...getting her skin test.

Tina took Carly to the allergist today and Carly is allergic to SO many things. They rate it 1 to 3...3 is the most allergic...Carly is a 4 on egg whites. She's got a 2 on MILK. 2 on Wheat, 2 Shrimp, 3 on Salmon, 3 on Fish mix and 4 on outside mold. She's also a 3 on dogs. :( We asked about milk and breast milk is okay as long as I'm not eatting the things she's allergic too. The doctor told us not to get rid of our dogs but to keep them clean and our house as hairless as possible. So, that might be why Carly has been so sick all year. I'm hoping that she will start feeling better soon with her new diet. We gave her Salmon three times last week....eggs the day she went into hives...wheat tons of wheat..MILK..I drink SO much milk.
You have read this article with the title SO MANY ALLERGIES:(. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/so-many-allergies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SO MANY ALLERGIES:("