That's what this weeks challenge over at Creative Prompts 4U is all about!!!
Check the blog to find out more!!
Here is mine:
Since my mom died 10 years ago and I didn't have a digital camara back then, I am runnig out of photo's of her! I do have loads but she put them all in albums and I don't want to take them out cause she made them and wrote all kind of funny and sweet things in them!!
But here is a photo of her and my dad on my brothers weddingday, they were so happy and they looked so beautiful!! Such a good and precious memory!!
I know I will cause tomorrow I will meet some amazing ladies for a crop!!!
Looking forward to it!!
Hugs
xxx
You have read this article with the title Moms and quilts!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/moms-and-quilts.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Moms and quilts!!"
Post a Comment