I wouldn't quite call this a CAS card, maybe BBS...busy but simple! lol
Stamps: Hero Arts (Cuckoo Clock)
sentiment -CG
Papers: BasicGrey (offbeat), SU! cs
Ink: Prisma pencils
Other: organza ribbon, Nesties,
Hero Arts crystal gem
sentiment -CG
Papers: BasicGrey (offbeat), SU! cs
Ink: Prisma pencils
Other: organza ribbon, Nesties,
Hero Arts crystal gem
How cool is this clock set?! I really liked the sentiments with this one!

Over the next few weeks ABC Toys & Crafts store will be highlighting some of their stamp companies and posting special DISCOUNTS! I'm so happy to be able to help Julie spread the word and work with so many of these great companies! So stay tuned for some great bargains!!
Here are some challenges...
*Creative Belli~birthday
Corrosive Chall~birthdays
C.R.A.F.T.~wed/birthdays
CAS-tastic chall~CAS birthday
Simon Says~b'day/celebration
Enjoy your day!
Blessings to you!
You have read this article ABC Toys
with the title ABC Toys-It's Time to Celebrate. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/abc-toys-it-time-to-celebrate.html. Thanks!
No comment for "ABC Toys-It's Time to Celebrate"
Post a Comment