We have a new Squigglefly Challenge for you today; use any shade of blues & greens as your main colors!
SF artist-Diane Carubia
sentiment-PennyBlack
Paper: SU! cs, K&Co DP
Ink: Copics, Prisma markers
Other: ribbon from stash.
I hope you'll have an opportunity to play along with us this week!
Squigglefly Mon Chall~use blues & greens & a SF image.
And check out this deal...
Click graphic to read all the details!!!How cool is that!
The sky is dark and the lightning is flashing, I'm trying to type quickly in case we lose electricity!
lol I be back later to post the challenge list for this card!
Enjoy your day!!!
Blessings!!!
The sky is dark and the lightning is flashing, I'm trying to type quickly in case we lose electricity!
lol I be back later to post the challenge list for this card!
Enjoy your day!!!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article squigglefly
with the title SFC #46-Blues & Greens. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/sfc-46-blues-greens.html. Thanks!
No comment for "SFC #46-Blues & Greens"
Post a Comment