I added some Prima flowers and some Glimmer glass - the background was very fun to make and I took photos as I went along so I could do a tutorial later. Then, since I had my paints out, I decided to paint an abstract of the photo (later I will do a more traditional and more realistic painting - this was strictly for fun and to loosen up)
I then used a pen to draw in the lines.
So far I was having so much painting that I just wanted to keep on so I painted a background using glimmer mists and stamping - not sure what to scrap on it but I know the perfect photo will come along. I actually scanned this piece so I can print it out on cardstock and use as patterned paper.
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday - it looks to be a beautiful day here. Right now I have some laundry in and I am going to watch Coco before Chanel and eat some breakfast.
Thanks for reading
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article altered art /
Prima /
watercolor
with the title Making art. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/making-art.html. Thanks!



No comment for "Making art"
Post a Comment