Today it's time for the new challenge over at These Are a Few!!! And as ever it's a great one!!! We want to know your fave musicstyle!!!
Go check the blog to see what the dt made cause they all did a great job, so loads of inspiration!!
And while your there be shure to check the amazing prize Amy is sponsoring!!!!
And now about mine, I loooove radio 538 I listen to that station every day!! They have the best morningshow of the country, Evers staat op (Evers gets up) it's so funny!!
Yesterday I told you that I would show you some pics from today, but I can't cause my battery was low!!!:( Clever huh!! I have to upload it cause tomorrow is Finn's soccermatch and they will be champions of the season!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
You have read this article with the title Radio 538 !!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/radio-538.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Radio 538 !!!!!!"
Post a Comment