Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Friday!

It has been a year since the day I got surgery. What can I say about this? It is really mixed feeling right now. I haven't wore CI as much as I would like to. I'm dealing with some issues that I'm facing right now. Doctors kept telling me that It does NOT cause me having dizziness or vertigo when to wear CI. I told myself that I will try again when things are settle down, maybe next week!

Anyway... We couldn't believe it has been 5 years that we attempted to get pregnant with Kyron, yesterday! It was nice to know the dates when we got insemination. I don't know if anyone do appreciate or celebrate the dates of insemination etc... WE do.. as it was blessing gift!

Off to CDI (certified deaf interpreter) training... for the wknd. Hollie will be gone to bowling tourney. Kids off to friend's place.

Happy Friday and Have a good wknd!
You have read this article with the title Happy Friday!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-friday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Friday!"