So we've been to the Zoo Saturday and no we did not get to feed the snakes, thanks heaven for that!!!! He was a little dissapointed but we had a great day anyway!!
We got to feed the racoons (no Julie no Cheetos, they were racoons weren't they with your friend?), camels and some kind of swines (can't remember there name but they where ugly) We had to be there at 8 in the morning, the Zoo was still closed so I took some great pics!! Don't worry I won't show you all of them!!
Here is a polarbear enjoying the morningsun!
One of the racoons trying to grab some food!!

In the afternoon we met some friends with their kids!!
Aren't they a happy bunch!!??
Sunday was Pete's Mom's birthday, it was a beautiful day!
Can you tell it's is fave???
I'll be back soon with at least 1 LO to show (I hope)!!
Thanks for visiting!!!xxx
You have read this article with the title No LO's, but photo's!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/no-lo-but-photo.html. Thanks!
No comment for "No LO's, but photo's!!!"
Post a Comment