We have a new challenge for you @ Digital Tuesday; we're making anything BUT a card this week!
The phase, "Anything BUT a card" always intimidates me when I first see it, but I'm up for a challenge!!! There are so many templates out there now, along with tutorials on different card techniques, especially over @ SCS...so it should be easy to create "anything but a card" for this challenge! ey?
I actually found this digital, pre-colored printout from Funky Fairy on my flash drive stash! I just printed it out, folded on the dotted lines, tied a bow and made a front panel! I used Junkits whimsical letters to spell out "sweet" and part of a stamp from SU! fun filled set for the "for you"!
Is Funky Fairy still around, couldn't find a site????
This treat box is just the right size for my Reese's PBcups (yummo, favorite candy)!!!
Our fabulous sponsor this week is Some Odd Girl
They have adorable images, FREEbies and run a challenge blog with no vendor restrictions, so add them to your challenge list!!!Now, be inspired by all the wonderful DTC gals....
Amy
Anne-Marije
Ellie
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Sandy
Shelly
They are so creative!!!
Hope you can play along, remember you can use any type of digital element on your creation while following the theme to enter!!! Digital Tuesday Challenge
It's been so dreary & rainy here in PA, we actually started a fire to take the chill off! lol
brrr
Have a super fun day!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article Not-a-Card
with the title DTC #56-Anything BUT a card!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/dtc-56-anything-but-card.html. Thanks!
No comment for "DTC #56-Anything BUT a card!"
Post a Comment