Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cards, Cards, Cards...

After I finished making my Embroidery Hoop Mini Album last December, My Studio Calico Marketplace kit was left with alot of papers that looked like this (lol)...
So, I got the bright idea (if I do say so myself), to take the kit to my monthly scrapbooking day with my girlfriends, and go on a card-making crusade! I had SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm not usually good at coming up with cards, but using a kit made it so much fun! And I feel like those papers were not wasted! Yeayyy!!!

Anyhoo, I ended up with eleven completed cards. Here's how they turned out...












I hope you are having an awesome week my friends. I will be back tomorrow with another update - thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Cards, Cards, Cards.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/cards-cards-cards_19.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cards, Cards, Cards..."